Commercial Driver Training
- Admission and Administration Requirements
- Academic Admission Requirements:
- High school diploma or high school equivalency (Transcript and/or diploma to be forwarded to the College); or
- Mature students who do not meet the education prerequisites may be considered for admission on an individual basis provided the following conditions are met:
- Applicants are at least 19 years of age at the time of application;
- Applicants have been out of school for at least one year;
- Applicants complete the standardized assessment instrument and obtain the result of high school equivalence on all subtests;
- Applicants present a certified copy of grades for the highest educational level attained.
- Completion of Keyin College’s official application form;
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable). It must be noted that this is an additional cost for the processing of your application.
- International applications are subject to a $250 application processing fee (non-refundable)
Additional Admission Requirements:
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license for at least one year;
- Clear Driver’s Abstract;
- Photocopy of valid driver’s license (front and back).
Truck drivers are a constant presence on the Nation’s roads and highways delivering everything from automobiles to canned food. Firms of all kinds rely on trucks to pick up and deliver goods because no other form of transportation can deliver goods door-to-door.
The Commercial Driver Training program provides the skills and knowledge to become a safe and effective professional transport truck driver. Students will graduate with Class 1, 3 and 9A endorsements.
- Commercial Driver Training Courses View
- Professional Driver Improvement Course
- Flagperson Certificate
- Standard First Aid
- Trade Orientation & Related Tasks
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Tandem Truck Operation
- Tractor Trailer Operation
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Powerline Hazards